Welcome to FlagFinders, your local friendly coach company
A local family business established in 1976 and based in Braintree in Essex (our location), Flagfinders provide a wide range of transport facilities. Our fleet ranges from 12 seats to 87 seats most of which are fitted with seat belts. We can offer executive and standard vehicles to meet individual needs.
We have a continuous programme for upgrading our fleet.
All our coaches and buses meet Ministry Test standards. We have our own workshops and pride ourselves on our vehicle maintenance. We are members of the Confederation of Passenger Transport (CPT).
For more information on our full range of services, please contact us.
FLAGFINDERS SCHOOL SERVICES
Updated face covering guidance
Due to the increased number of Covid-19 cases, Essex County Council have updated their guidance on face masks/coverings. The LEA, Schools and Flagfinders would like to reiterate the message to both students and parents, that students aged 11 or over must wear face coverings on transport to and from school.The face covering needs to be in place as they board the vehicle and not be removed until they have completely left the vehicle. This is extremely important to ensure transport can remain in place at all schools and the risk of infection is minimised. Where students repeatedly fail to wear a covering and they are not medically exempt from wearing a face covering names will be taken and school informed so they can address this. Failure to comply may result in refusal of travel.
A face covering should:
- Cover your nose and mouth while allowing you to breathe comfortably
- Fit comfortably but securely against the side of the face
- Be secured to the head with ties or ear loops
- Be made of material that you find to be comfortable and breathable, such as cotton
- Ideally include at least two layers of fabric (the World Health Organisation recommends three depending on the fabric used)
- Unless disposable, it should be able to be washed with other items of laundry according to fabric washing instructions and dried without causing the face covering to be damaged
When wearing a face covering you should:
- Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water for 20 seconds or use hand sanitiser before putting a face covering on
- Avoid wearing on your neck or forehead
- Avoid touching the part of the face covering in contact with your mouth and nose, as it could be contaminated with the virus
- Change the face covering if it becomes damp or if you’ve touched it
- Avoid taking it off and putting it back on a lot in quick succession (for example, when leaving and entering shops on a high street)
When removing a face covering:
- Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water for 20 seconds or use hand sanitiser before removing.
- Only handle the straps, ties or clips
- Do not give it to someone else to use
We thank you for taking the time to read this. Please can you reiterate to you child the importance of following these guidelines as it will protect us all going forward during these difficult times.